KINEXO’s annual and must-attend executive summit is headed for Beaver Creek this year. Taking place September 28 through October 1 at the grand Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain in Avon, Colorado, this event is specially designed for supply chain leaders in mind.
As one of the supply chain industry’s most exclusive events of the year, the KINEXO Fall Summit features a curated three-day program that will enable guests to share best practices and insights related to topical industry challenges and trends.
Touching on KINEXO’s core solutions of network design and engineering, freight management, redistribution, and direct redistribution, this year’s lineup features prominent speakers to include:
- Todd Williams, President of KINEXO
- Jonathan Starks, Chief Operating Officer at FTR Transportation Intelligence
- David Parsley, President at David R. Parsley & Associates, LLC
- Dean Gordon, Senior VP, Supply Chain Management at Jack in the Box
- Paul Allegri, Vice President, Logistics at Centralized Supply Chain Services, LLC
- Bob Gerlach, Vice President Supply Chain Management at Sbarro, LLC
- Lara Sowinski, Editorial Director at Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazines
- Col. Rob “Waldo” Waldman, Author and Motivational Speaker
The 2017 KINEXO Executive Summit will be an intimate and eye-opening experience shared by some of KINEXO’s customers, suppliers, and industry representatives. Outside of the thought leadership program, guests will also participate in extracurricular activities within the backdrop of the Colorado scenery.
Companies that are interested in sponsorship opportunities should contact Audra Davis at (252) 450-7524 or email@example.com.