04 Jan National Account Manager
Posted at 12:04h in
Primarily responsible for the daily management of assigned concept(s) and executes all KINEXO department activities required to meet concept(s) contractual requirements and expectations.
- Build and develop broad based relationships with concept(s) to achieve best practice supply chain solutions.
- Responsible for business opportunities project development, solution, and implementation.
- Manage LTO projects to include rollout, inventory management, reporting and depletion of inventory to coincide with concept marketing plan.
- Manage the Kinexo internal execution of all aspects of the concept’s customer service, pricing, purchasing, implementation, compliance, logistics, accounting analytics and communicate effectively with concept.
- In conjunction with Strategic Account Manager, review established concept KPI’s, business targets, execution of contractual agreements on predetermined schedule.
- In conjunction with Strategic Account Manager, develop business reviews, receiving Senior Management approval and presenting to concept on predetermined schedule.
- Complete special projects as tasked by the concept and Director, Account Management
- Utilize current vendor business relationships to explore and develop further supply chain solutions resulting in additional new concept volume through Kinexo system.
- Monitor slow moving, overstock and dead stock products providing disposition direction to purchasing based on agreed solution with concept.
- Internal concept AOP development and sales projections with ongoing concept P&L management
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of principle food service disciplines including purchasing, customer service, accounting, warehousing and transportation
- Foster a supportive and collaborative environment internally and with assigned concepts.
- Personable with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative team player
- Proven ability to achieve results through persistent negotiations, appropriate allocation of resources, strong communication skills and good judgment.
- Ability to establish and maintain a range of contacts within and outside the company in a highly professional manner; must be tactful and articulate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software products
- A bachelor’s degree (BS, BA) preferred in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related area.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Experience in the foodservice industry preferred
|Full Time - On Site