16 Mar Sr National Account Manager
Posted at 12:04h in
Rocky Mount, NC
Posted 2 weeks ago
Responsible for oversite of operational execution, profitability, maintenance of existing sales volume and development of sales growth for assigned direct and indirect customers. Lead oversees and mentor assigned National Account Managers providing direction to achieve company goals.
- Execute on assigned strategic accounts and provide tactical insight to assigned National Account Managers in order to effectively target and evaluate new business opportunities with customers and suppliers.
- Execute on assigned strategic accounts and provides leadership to assigned National Account Managers facilitating the sale of supply chain redistribution value propositions to assigned customers and suppliers to increase success rates resulting in sales growth.
- Establish, nurture and expand business relationships with key contacts and throughout all levels of assigned strategic customers and assigned National Account Manager customers.
- Work in tandem with Director of Strategic Accounts and Executive staff to oversee and provide direction for new customer/supplier/distributor implementation.
- Execute on assigned strategic accounts and provide oversight of assigned National Account Managers to achieve maximum gross profit levels for supplier/customer sales margins and direct corrective action where required.
- Manage LTO projects to include rollout, inventory management, reporting and depletion of inventory to coincide with concept marketing plan.
- Monitor slow moving, overstock and dead stock products providing disposition direction to purchasing based on agreed solution with concept
- Develop and present quarterly / bi-annual customer business review presentations to assigned strategic accounts and those managed by assigned National Account Managers, utilizing key metrics and reporting tools.
- Work closely with Director, Account Management and Executive staff to establish strategic planning and KPI’s for continuous company growth with all assigned customers and suppliers.
- Monitor and recap quarterly for Director, Account Management assigned customers AOP trend lines including sales projections, P&L management and concerns to address.
- Complete special projects as tasked by the assigned customers, Executive staff and Director, Account Management.
- Lead and or participate in cross functional teams for process improvements to close operational gaps by development or modification of SOPs I order to improve bottom line profit.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- College degree, extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, analytical thought process, versatile with verbal and written communication, leadership, ability to handle complex situations
- Ten plus years of Foodservice National Account management
Other Unique Job Characteristics:
- This position requires the individual to assess business opportunities in regard to overall long term company value as well as generating spur of the moment sound business decisions. Forward thinking beyond the current mode of operation and adapting to the ever changing foodservice arena drawing on experiences and expertise are essential to success in this position.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
|Job Category||Full Time - On Site|